- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you through the website, other than what you voluntarily provide when you fill out a contact form. This information (your name, phone, email address, etc.) will be used to respond to you and address the request in the contact form, such as answering your questions or signing you up for a workshop.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- F.A.C.T. does not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your information to anyone. All credit card transaction services are provided by PayPal and processed by PayPal on their website using their encryption (security) protocols. PayPal does not share your credit card information with us so there is no risk of exposure through our website.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.